Monday, February 18, 2008

sianz.. why why why!!!

i hate being wad i am.. everything irk me up.. i really can't be bother.. y have friends.. y need friends.. no friend cannot leave le meh.. i nt going to bother anymore.. for wad.. waste my breath.. i nt gg to help anyone.. nt gg to help anyone say thing.. not gg to help anyone shou qing.. y being human so many trouble.. trouble this trouble tat.. i going to be wad i am from now on.. sorry if i dun give a damn.. I AM GOING TO WALK OUT OF EVERYONE HEART.. i will going to be wad i am going to be.. i duno wad i am going to be.. i noe tat outcome would be the best n everything will be ok.. i going to lock myself alone in my space once again.. hope i will be there forever... i tink iback to my working spot is the best... although is tiring but i noe i will gain sumting tat money.. unlike now.. i get nth but trouble n problem... to daddy sorry i hai u lose a helper(mugila) but i will do wad i can.. to my real parent n family i will study hard finish my course.. i noe i wasted alot of money in there n there is no way to regret but to carry on.. i will de... as for other i got nothing.. since i nt trusted be it ba...


sorry to let u read so much rubbish...

No comments: