Thursday, March 6, 2008

day pass by

i has been week i did not post anything up.. sianz.. i duno wad i wan to do.. i mean in work.. but there is quite a few thing i wish to do but i got limited money which coz me a problem... i feel so bad tat i make my dad help me pay to 2 month of my bills.. sianz.. u think i wan meh... actually from jan onward i no longer a full timer so that the main problem without a full time job i dun have income.. but i really dun feel like working back in guardian as a full timer because there are a few reasons.. 1st i sick of the daily task.. 2nd i dun have trust in the company(wad they promise)... 3rd i got scare of working full time coz my time for myself will be less n i cannot do wad i wan to do... although i transfer to a smaller store i still dun feel right.. perhap all thank to the bitchy auntie n tat smelly old fox...

to smelly old fox.. u noe wad... u r stepping on everyone tail.. beware everyone tat everyone might juz pop up n teach u a lesson.. thank goodness u r in different store as me if nt.. hahaha.. i think u can standby a ambulance every now n than... hahaha...

No comments: