Tuesday, May 13, 2008

so sad...

haiz.. so disappointed with my friends.. noe for almost 8yrs yet u still duno me.. haiz... nt tat i hate or angry or wad with the person den i dun wan to go.. juz tat if noe me de ppl noe tat i will onli go when is the person who organize it.. if nt later go there like wad sia.. haiz... i can't believe tat u guys noe me tat long still duno.. i dun think this is the first time coz almost every year i sure got say once de.. tat means i already said more than 8 times le.. haiz.. so simple oso duno meh.. the person organize thing so hard to cal urself meh.. noe me so long duno meh.. worst is nt noe me so long is tat u are so call my close friend yet u still duno meh.. nw i noe how weak friendship i have... sad.. commucation broke down...haiz.. no wonder my commucation skills failed.. haha...

No comments: