Friday, August 29, 2008

lol.. nth better to do

haha.. nth to do den update blog... lol.. this month i can say i quite good girl.. haha.. go for all lessons onli skip one but almost all lesson late la.. haha.. but at least i go.. i being very idiot today.. haha.. tat lady who did presentation with me cal me and ask for exam topic.. super dun feel like telling her.. i oso nt close to her.. some more during the presentation period she piss me off alot of time.. dun understand y should i help her... she damn thick skin sia.. i very close to her meh.. pls lor.. er xin... she indeed very fan.. pls dun contact me anymore.. dun understand y teacher put me n her together in one group.. linda is smart enough to change group i should have done it.. aiya.. forget it.. its over.. haha...

tuesday onward i going back to guardian.. sianz.. haiz... work ba.. i think at most only a few months or longest will be until next year dec ba.. take bouns n RUN RUN RUN... haha.. c how 1st ba.. can tahan de say.. lol.. sianz.. i cannot watch channel 8 de 7pm show le.. :[ .. i wan to watch la.. i love tat show.. haha... k la.. tat all my rubbish..bye..

No comments: