Wednesday, July 22, 2009

all over..

everything is all over... birthday, chalet, leave.. haiz.. sianz... y all over so so fast.. anyway to my best mates.. crabby.. lol... i ought to say thanks alot... ya.. i really nv thought u will drive alone to the chalet n go back alone tat night.. paiseh tat night i really too tired le.. have to say i am so touch... haha.. to the rest who came thanks alot.. to those who nv cum i'm sorry i might have a change towards u guys... so better get off my eye side... i have to say i am childish but the fact this chalet really means alot to me although i alway say its not... this chalet almost everything i do myself yet.. forget it..but dun u even expect me to celebrate any of yours.. tml onwards u guys look out...if i help or treat u guys better i will be an idiot..

No comments: